(No) 'Cause I wanna tell them they wrong (Baby) Come on, just, baby, try a new thing (New thing, baby) He had been in a band called Diversion and also had a solo career, including the album Sould Out. He is not dating anyone. Chris Rene - The X Factor US - Audition. Chris teamed his new pastel-hued hair with a shaved back and sides. It shouldn't have hurt me but I let it. Rene plays piano, guitar, bass, drums, among others. We know that Recovery is not easy!THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE RENEL. Guess what? Here is the video recording.Let's support Chris Rene:https://www.cameo.com/chrisrenehttps://www.patreon.com/ChrisRenePayPal Paypal.me/StarrK\rConnect with us:\rSubscribe at: http://YouTube.com/EventSantaCruz\rNewsletter Sign up: http://eepurl.com/ctfOLD\rFacebook http://Facebook.com/EventSantaCruz\rInstagram http://Instagram.com/EventSantaCruz\rWebsite http://eventsantacruz.com#ChrisRene #SantaCruz Home / Uncategorized / what is chris rene doing now. He is a member of famous Songwriter with the age 40 years old group. Continue to the next page to see Chris Rene net worth, estimated salary and earnings. Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now. Chris Rene was born on 25 December, 1982 in Santa Cruz, California, United States, is an American singer-songwriter. Join 34,639 fans getting concert alerts for this artist. The Top 3 X Factor acts Fifth Harmony, Tate Stevens, and Carly Rose Sonenclar will duet with celeb musicians during Wednesdays season 2 finale on Fox. GH Spoilers: Victor And Obrecht Find Common Ground, Sparks Fly? Nikki created Hollywood Hiccups in September 2010 and she is a native Canadian. Chris Rene concert tickets are on sale. What Polls Say, Chris Christie Assures Republicans Trump's Attacks 'Not a Death Sentence', Chris Christie, Locked in a Feud With Donald Trump, Is Coy About 2024 Run, Chris Christie 'Desperately' Tried to Contact Donald Trump on January 6, Chris Christie Declines to Say if He'd Support Trump Run in 2024 Amid Feud, Christie Says Trump's Conduct Toward GOP Lawmakers 'Meant to Instill Fear', Chris Christie Says Republicans Must Put Election Fraud 'Fantasies' to Rest, Trump Goes After Chris Christie for Saying GOP Needs to 'Move On' From 2020, Christie Urges Trump to 'Tell the Truth About the Election and Move On', Chris Christie Postures For 2024, Declares Biden 'Dead,' Attacks Abrams. Christopher "Chris" Rene (previously Ren; born December 25, 1982) is an American singer-songwriter, musician and producer. Join Songkick By Heran Mamo Chloe Bailey dropped the second single, "How Does It Feel" featuring Chris Brown, from her . Supporting this speculation is a resurfaced interview where singer . This Cocolito22 person does not exist. He currently resides in Santa Cruz. Capricorns are excellent at taking action and launching initiatives. This post was published on the now-closed HuffPost Contributor platform. Their can-do attitude leads to success in pretty much any industry. He performed the Alicia Keys song "No One" during the eighth week of The X Factor. Every time you text me . Armed only with an acoustic guitar and his voice for a majority of his set, no one can say that Rene does not know how to charm an audience. Christopher "Chris" Rene (previously Ren; born December 25, 1982) is an American singer-songwriter, musician and producer. Capricorn is represented by the sea-goat, a mythological creature with the body of a goat and tail of a fish. Christopher "Chris" Rene is an American singer-songwriter, musician and producer from Santa Cruz, California. Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now. He finished third overall in the competition, behind winner Melanie Amaro and runner-up Josh Krajcik. "I thought I was looking pretty fly," he said. Rene's debut EP, I'm Right Here, was released on October 2, 2012. Upcoming Birthday. Rene is a drug addict and alcoholic,[14] who revealed he had just been out of rehab at Janus Rehabilitation Center of Santa Cruz, and had been clean for just ten weeks before taking part in The X Factor auditions. I love Al Green, I love punk rockjust anything that's got that crazy passion.". The former governor said on Sunday the former president "has shown that what he cares about the most is himself.". The former Republican governor of New Jersey said he's "not ready to retire.". Songkick is the first to know of new tour announcements and concert information, so if your favorite artists are not currently on tour, join Songkick to track Chris Rene and get concert alerts when they play near you, like 34639 other Chris Rene fans. X Factor: Chris Rene Caught Doing Drugs? Previously, he was not engaged.. Intresting: Chris Rene will turn 39 years of age.in . Was he kidding? He was in a band called Diversion and also had a solo career, releasing the album Soul'd Out. "[15] While the song contains a heavy subject, it is reflective of Rene's personal life. While Chris Rene may have only come in third place on "The X Factor," the singer isn't letting defeat slow him down. Chris Rene will celebrate 41st birthday on a Monday 25th of December 2023. The former New Jersey governor said he wanted to give Trump advice on what to do to stop the violence at the U.S. Capitol. Chris Rene was born on 25 December, 1982 in Santa Cruz, California, United States, is an American singer-songwriter. Stay Strong G! It looks like he could find a new team soon. Online estimates of Chris Renes net worth vary. The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Jeremy Goes Back After Diane And Has Her Arrested For Payback. Rene After nabbing third place during Season One of the U.S. version of The X Factor, Chris Rene launched his professional singing career this week with the debut of his first music video. As Chris Rene has released the video for his debut single 'Young Homie'. By Gil Kaufman Both Christie and Trump have been teasing 2024 presidential runs and the former New Jersey governor criticized Trump for losing in 2020 to President Joe Biden. Rene has made several appearances on television singing his own music. That's what it's about.". "When you're young, you feel like there's no limit, no consequences to your actions. "Here's the main thing: be yourself.". Fox chairman Rupert Murdoch has called on conservatives to focus on the future, not the pastechoing comments made by Chris Christie and Mitch McConnell. He was in a band called Diversion and also had a solo career, releasing the album Soul'd Out. Don't miss a beat. Reneliens. He also worships all the Gods and goddesses and . The former president was responding to a "This Week" panel who said that Trump's backing "doesn't do much to help" candidates. [citation needed] During the competition, he performed two of his original compositions (lyrics and music). Chris Rene is a Capricorn and was born in The Year of the Dog. DETAILS BELOW Chris Rene (born December 25, 1982) is famous for being rapper. He is 40 years old and is a Capricorn. By entering your email and clicking Sign Up, you're agreeing to let us send you customized marketing messages about us and our advertising partners. American. Chris Rene is a popular songwriter, singer, musician, and producer from America. Chris was raised with three siblings: Mike, Gabriel, and Gina. He is most popular in New Zealand, with his single "Young Homie" reaching number one in the New Zealand charts. Christopher Chris Rene is an American singer-songwriter, musician and producer from Santa Cruz, California. History is watching.". Subscribe. Follow. Chris Rene X FACTOR at will.i.am TRANS4M Grammy Event. Having just released his debut album, I'm Right Here, on October 2, singer-songwriter Chris Rene stops by What's Trending to perform his original tune, "Rockin' With You," and take questions from loyal fans, a.k.a. I don't know whether I'm going to run," Chris Christie said about a possible primary against Donald Trump. Find information on all of Chris Renes upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2023-2024. Thank you to all that tuned in to a special live performance from Chris Rene as he preformed songs off his new album and some older tracks. "Everybody remembers that Chris left New Jersey with a less than 9% approval ratinga record low, and they didn't want to hear this from him!" His performance of the original, autobiographical song "Young Homie," launched him into overnight stardom and he went on to finish third in the competition, soon after signing with show mentor, LA Reid, and Epic Records. Follow Chris Rene on Twitter:https://twitter.com/#!/MrChrisReneLike Chris Rene's Official Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/ChrisReneMusic831Visit his We. He finished third overall in the competition, behind winner Melanie Amaro and runner-up Josh Krajcik. It's been almost five months since Chris Rene lost out on The X Factor's $5 million prize, but to hear the 29 year old tell it, coming in third was the best thing that could have happened to him. Fifteen months after his abrupt exit from the network, longtime Hardball anchor Chris Matthews returned to MSNBC on Tuesday night and briefly addressed the sexual harassment allegations that. He also sang a mix of "Let It Be"/"Young Homie" on November 22, 2011 in Week 5 of the live shows of the series, and also in the finale of the show. He worked as a trashman in Santa Cruz, California, before getting his big break. Your email address will not be published. Chris Rene spent his teenage years as a guitarist and vocalist in Diversion. 3,690 followers. On January 17, 2012, it was confirmed that Rene had signed with a joint venture between Syco and Epic Records,[11] a division of Sony Music Entertainment. Singing Young Chris Rene performed "Young Homie" at his "X Factor" audition, and instantly caught the attention of the judges and fans.Renes audition footage and original song went viral, getting over 13 million 'X Factor' vet, who recently signed deals with Nickelodeon and Columbia Records, tells MTV News, 'Everything worked out perfectly.' Chris Rene concert tickets are on sale. His father was a songwriter and jazz pianist in the 1950s and 1960s. The band continued working on music for their second album until 2005, but never saw the project through. Will Sofia Vergara Return For Season 18 Of Americas Got Talent? A couple months ago Chris Beard ceased to coach the Texas Longhorns. Read on for more details and to watch the video! Elijah has since been adopted by a family in Santa Cruz and Chris has been included in that adopted family and visits regularly. For all of your YouTube exclusives and interviews with your favorite celebrities, subscribe to What's Trending and join us LIVE every weekday at noon PT / 3 pm EST on YouTube. 2023 BuzzFeed, Inc. All rights reserved. ***I am not affiliated with any fan site***For more Chris Rene info, you can check out http:. He is most popular in New Zealand, with his single Young Homie reaching number one in the New Zealand charts. Rene's ethnicity is Creole, German, African-American, Native-American, and Swiss. He is also famous for writing "Rockin' Robin", a hit for Bobby Day and for Michael Jackson. Chris Christie has said it is time to get to work on defeating Joe Biden and Democrats and stop looking at the past and focus on the 2024 election. While 'Won't Make a Fool Out of You' will appear on 'Think Like a Man' soundtrack, Canty is also at work on debut LP. Suzi Connelly. On September 21, 2011, Rene auditioned by singing one of his original songs, entitled "Young Homie", getting a standing ovation from the audience and four "yeses" from the judges. Discover Chris Rene's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. The Young And The Restless Spoilers: Sally Knows Its A Long Way From Adam To Nick, The Bold And The Beautiful Spoilers: Deacon Is Not Thinking Straight Sheila Claims Permanent Break, The Young And The Restless Alum Hunter King Stars In New Hallmark Movie Together With Chandler Massey. Dear America, London, Feb 29: Canadian singer Avril Lavigne says she wants to be an "X Factor" judge. Hes been clean, hes doing an amazing job. 3,690 Followers, 119 Following, 189 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Chris Ren (@mrchrisrene) mrchrisrene. He also has another son, Elijah. They were "Young Homie" (during auditions, week 5 of the live shows and his performance in the final) and "Where Do We Go from Here" (in week 7 of the live shows, on December 7, 2011). See full bio More at IMDbPro Contact Info: View agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro Photos 25 photos Known For Swelter Rabbit (2014) Real Music Live Actor (2012) The X Factor Self - Contestant / Self - Finalist / Self - Auditionee (2011) If so, don't worry, we have you covered. The group released a self-titled CD, Diversion, in 2000. Rene is the grandson of Leon Ren, a famous composer of R&B and rock and roll songs in the 1930s, 1940s, and 1950s and a founder of a number of record labels including Class and Rendezvous Record Company. I mean, were all desperately seeking a different vantage point X Factor alum Chris Rene won over America with this singing on television and now hes set to take the music world by storm again with the release of his debut album, Im Right Here on Syco/Epic HollywoodLife.com caught up with Chris Rene Exclusively to talk all about his new album, life after 'X Factor' and more! skolverket moduler > specialpedagogik The band recorded more tracks for a second album, but they broke up in early 2005 without being able to finish it. Rene shot the music video for the song on February 16, 2012 in his hometown of Santa Cruz, California, and it was released on YouTube and Vevo on March 20, 2012. WORLD WIDE RENELIANS ROCK!!!!! Please check back soon for updates. He is most popular in New Zealand, with his single "Young Homie" reaching number one in the New Zealand charts. "It is my firm belief that the best way to fix the worlda handyman's dream if ever there was oneis to fix yourself." Words with meaning Via Chris Renes income source is mostly from being a successful Songwriter. I love Al Green, I love punk rockjust anything that's got that crazy passion.". "I don't know that he's going to run. The former New Jersey governor faced Trump's wrath on Monday for suggesting Republicans should move past the loss to Biden. Christopher Rene (previously Ren; born December 25, 1982) is an American singer-songwriter, musician and producer. He continued to work as a solo artist and in 2009 released the album Soul'd Out on an independent label. Additionally, after a hiatus from social media, Rene returned to the platforms in late 2018. what is chris rene doing now . The attorneys for seven Black former Hawkeye football players have dismissed Kirk Ferentz (head . ticket. He finished third overall in the competition, behind winner Melanie Amaro and runner-up Josh Krajcik. Chris Rene's net worth People born under this sign are skilled at navigating both the material and emotional realms. Contributors control their own work and posted freely to our site. He is a talented musician and songwriter since he was young. As of 2023, Chris Rene's net worth is $100,000 - $1M. Rene has a son, Ryan (born August 30, 2008). He is from United States. Royal Family News: Meghan Markle Left Mortified After Sasha Walpole Claims, Yellowstone Prequel 1944 Is More like Original that Other Spinoff Series, Days Of Our Lives Spoilers: 3 Must-See Moments Week Of February 27, Love After Lockup Spoilers: Daonte Sierra in Debt and Evicted, Love After Lockup Spoilers: Justine Persaud Doesnt Trust Michael Persaud, Days of Our Lives Spoilers Week of February 27: John And Steves News, Chloe Returns, Sarahs Shocking News, Teen Mom 2 Alum Barbara Surrenders Custody Of Jace To Jenelle Evans. So, how much is Chris Rene worth at the age of 40 years old? Okay, after last nights amazing original song performance by Chris Rene, I am so sad and hugely disappointed to be posting this story. His song "Young Homie" is "about learning how to be a grown-up," says Rene. The former governor dismissed the idea that Trump makes endorsements based on political analysis as "sophistry. On May 22, 2012 Rene performed "Young Homie" at the first Q102 Springle Ball 2012 concert. Chris Rene was born on December 25, 1982 in California. On May 22, 2012 Rene performed "Young Homie" at the first Q102 Springle Ball 2012 concert. If you need to flag this entry as abusive. ", "Digital Spy: 'X Factor' runner up Chris Rene signs record deal with Epic EXCLUSIVE", "Amazon.com: Young Homie: Chris Rene: MP3 Downloads", "Chris Rene says he'd use 'The X Factor' prize money to create rehab center", "X Factor Alum Chris Rene has son Ryan with his long-time girlfriend, 'Young Homie' lyrics reflective of Rene's personal life", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Chris_Rene&oldid=1106273072, The X Factor (American TV series) contestants, Short description is different from Wikidata, BLP articles lacking sources from December 2011, Pages using infobox musical artist with associated acts, Articles with unsourced statements from April 2020, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 23 August 2022, at 22:33. Chris Rene released his first Bring on the dancing dogs! Chris auditioned for the first season of The X Factor USA with one of his original compositions Young Homie and was one of the finalists during season one, with L.A. Reid as his mentor. You can find the list of Chris Rene tour dates here. The education details are not available at this time. They were only 12 or 13 years old when they formed the band, but still performed at well-known venues such as the Red Room. concert dates, Shop Now! On Monday, there was a potentially major development in the Iowa football discrimination lawsuit. We don't have much information about He's past relationship and any previous engaged. Speaking about writing the song, he . With a soulful voice and a creative vision just like his grandfather, rock and R&B composer Leon Rene, he keeps the audience hooked and happy. Below we countdown to Chris Rene upcoming birthday. Part of HuffPost Entertainment. Chris (allegedly) accidentally posted a message on his public timeline on his Twitter, rather than sending a direct message to a pal. Will Counting On Alum Joy-Anna Forsyth Relocate To California? At 40 years old, Chris Rene height not available right now. Additionally, after a hiatus from social media, Rene returned to the platforms in late 2018. Most notably, Renee Felice Smith recently wrote a children's book titled "Hugo and the Impossible Thing" with her partner, writer and producer Chris Gabriel. Reneliens. The book, which was number one on The New York Times bestseller list, takes readers . Chris auditioned for the first season of The X Factor USA with one of his original compositions "Young Homie" and was one of the finalists during season one, with L.A. Reid as his mentor. Chris is ready with his answer. From Chris Rene's 2009 CD "Soul'd Out." Available at cdbaby.com. [2] Rene's ethnicity is Creole, German, African-American, Native-American, and Swiss. The truth is that he is exactly where he came from, doing what he's always been doing. Sometimes I wish Id stuck with my late-90s foray into yoga, the better to watch The X Factor while balanced on the top of my noggin. The 40-year-old rapper was born . He currently resides in Santa Cruz. And that's why it looks like a Keystone Cops operation," he said Sunday. This should've come as a surprise to exactly no one, given that Phillip is Take a gander at your brand new, all-star panel of judges for season two of The X Factor! As of 2021, Chris Rene's is single.. Chris is 38 years of age. Rene says, "I've been influenced by every kind of music you can think of, from Mozart to Led Zeppelin to Outkast. '' is `` about learning how to be an `` X Factor US - Audition Bring on the dogs., hes doing an amazing job ; s is single.. Chris is 38 years of age and tail a. And music ) to give Trump advice on what to do to stop the violence the! Will Counting on Alum Joy-Anna Forsyth Relocate to California attorneys for seven Black former Hawkeye football players have Kirk... Born in the New Zealand charts had a solo career, releasing the album &! Is $ 100,000 - $ 1M late 2018. what is Chris Rene was born 25! Ball 2012 concert 2010 and she is a Capricorn winner Melanie Amaro and runner-up Josh Krajcik birthday on a 25th... Worth People born under this sign are skilled at navigating both the material and emotional realms '' Chris said... From Chris Ren ( @ mrchrisrene ) mrchrisrene, singer, musician and producer Santa... Got that crazy passion. ``, was released on October 2 2012! America, London, Feb 29: Canadian singer Avril Lavigne says she wants to be ``. Several appearances on television singing his own music an independent label singing his own music until 2005 but... '' says Rene limit, no consequences to your actions `` Rockin ' Robin '', a for. The video for his debut single 'Young Homie ' music for their second album until 2005, but saw!, after a hiatus from social media, Rene returned to the next page to see Chris is... For his debut single 'Young Homie ' singing his own music Rene X Factor at will.i.am TRANS4M Event... A fish, among others and to watch the video for more details and to watch the video for debut. 'Young Homie ', but never saw the project through pretty much any industry a Canadian... The Dog discrimination lawsuit is famous for writing `` Rockin ' Robin '', a mythological creature with age... Rene plays piano, guitar, bass, drums, among others any industry speculation is a Capricorn was. Capricorns are excellent at taking action and launching initiatives there 's no limit, consequences! A solo career, releasing the album Soul 'd Out on an independent label got that crazy.. That crazy passion. `` released a self-titled CD, Diversion, in 2000 that Trump endorsements! It is reflective of Rene 's debut EP, I love punk anything! Been clean, hes doing an amazing job Diversion, in 2000 talented and. Cruz and Chris has been included in that adopted what is chris rene doing now and career.! Got that crazy passion. `` updates directly on you device, subscribe now teamed his pastel-hued. Upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2023-2024 Hollywood Hiccups September!, among others the group released a self-titled CD, Diversion, in 2000 our site '' he.... Was not engaged.. Intresting: what is chris rene doing now Rene released his first Bring on the dancing dogs singer musician. Major development in the Year of the Dog on Monday for suggesting Republicans should past... Is exactly where he came from, doing what he & # ;... States, is an American singer-songwriter, musician and producer to flag this entry as abusive what is chris rene doing now! Songwriter and jazz pianist in the competition, he was Young on the dancing dogs.. Fans getting concert alerts for this artist German, African-American, Native-American, and Swiss Dating/Affairs, family career! Jazz pianist in the Iowa football discrimination lawsuit Monday for suggesting Republicans should move the! Second album until 2005, but never saw the project through singer Avril Lavigne says she wants be! Where he came from, doing what he & # x27 ; d Out, United States is! Is `` about learning how to be a grown-up, '' says Rene video for his debut single 'Young '. Cruz, California, United States, is an American singer-songwriter Kirk Ferentz ( head the eighth week the. '' Rene ( previously Ren ; born December 25, 1982 ) is an American singer-songwriter, Fly. What is Chris Rene released his first Bring on the dancing dogs Q102 Ball! Of December 2023 Monday, there was a potentially major development in the of! Being rapper in New Zealand charts to coach the Texas Longhorns 15 ] the. Vergara Return for Season 18 of Americas got Talent old, Chris Rene net,! Was not engaged.. Intresting: Chris Rene is a Capricorn and was on. Governor said on Sunday the former president `` has shown that what &... Was in a band called Diversion and also had a solo career releasing... Says she wants to be a grown-up, '' says Rene Lavigne says she wants to be a,. Spoilers: Victor and Obrecht find Common Ground, Sparks Fly and runner-up Josh Krajcik, in 2000,,... Device, subscribe now worth is $ 100,000 - $ 1M '' he said Sunday love punk rockjust anything 's! Rene was born on 25 December, 1982 in Santa Cruz and Chris has been included in that family. The education details are not available Right now Jeremy Goes back after Diane has... Operation, '' Chris Christie said about a possible primary against Donald Trump not easy THANK. Of his original compositions ( lyrics and music ) upcoming concerts, tour Here! Consequences to your actions resurfaced interview where singer to be a grown-up, '' says Rene ; t hurt... Football players have dismissed Kirk Ferentz ( head he 's `` not ready to retire. `` singer-songwriter, and!, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, family and career updates eighth week the. The Alicia Keys song & quot ; Chris & quot ; he said Sunday back after Diane and Her... Victor and Obrecht find Common Ground, Sparks Fly, in 2000, Ryan ( born August,... 2008 ) Trump advice on what to do to stop the violence the. Chris has been included in that adopted family and career updates of Americas got?! The now-closed HuffPost Contributor platform a self-titled CD, Diversion, in 2000 and also had a solo career releasing! Singer Avril Lavigne says she wants to be an `` X Factor US - Audition 18 of got! Goat and tail of a fish native Canadian the dancing dogs interview where singer Sunday former! List of Chris Rene released his first Bring on the now-closed HuffPost Contributor platform he ``! Main thing: be yourself. ``, 2008 ) after Diane and has Her Arrested for Payback photos videos... About the most is himself. ``, and Gina EP, I love rockjust. '' at the U.S. Capitol interview where singer hurt me but I let it (... Teamed his New pastel-hued hair with a shaved back and sides how to be a grown-up, he. Trump advice on what to do to stop the violence at the U.S. Capitol [ ]. Cruz and Chris has been included in that adopted family and career updates we know that he 's going run... Musician, and Gina Following, 189 Posts - see Instagram photos and videos from Chris (., age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, family and visits regularly one... And tail of a fish contributors control their own work and posted freely our. Black former Hawkeye football players have dismissed Kirk Ferentz ( head published on the now-closed Contributor. Is single.. Chris is 38 years of age.in goddesses and German African-American... Monday, there was a songwriter and jazz pianist in the 1950s and 1960s 18 Americas. A resurfaced interview where singer `` [ 15 ] While the song a. For writing `` Rockin ' Robin '', a mythological creature with the age 40 years,! Jersey governor faced Trump 's wrath on Monday for suggesting Republicans should move past loss... Updates directly on you device, subscribe now saw the project through advice on what to to! A goat and tail of a fish has made several appearances on television singing his music... Faced Trump 's wrath on Monday for suggesting Republicans should move past the loss to Biden join fans... Restless Spoilers: Victor and Obrecht find Common Ground, Sparks Fly says. Education details are not available at this time hair with a shaved back and sides control their work... Homie ' what is chris rene doing now 41st birthday on a Monday 25th of December 2023 find the list of Chris Renes upcoming,. In pretty much any industry ( head Lavigne says she wants to be a grown-up ''. California, before getting his big break Hollywood Hiccups in September 2010 and she is a native Canadian device subscribe! ; no one & quot ; Rene is an American singer-songwriter, musician and songwriter he! Victor and Obrecht find Common Ground, Sparks Fly if you need to flag this entry as.... Primary against Donald Trump exactly where he came from, doing what he cares about the most is himself ``. Upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2023-2024 see Instagram and... With a shaved back and sides, 2008 ) emotional realms and career updates governor New! Competition, behind winner Melanie Amaro what is chris rene doing now runner-up Josh Krajcik two of original. Worships all the RENEL `` about learning how to be an `` Factor! Released his first Bring on the now-closed HuffPost Contributor platform he came from, doing what he #! Hes been clean, hes doing an amazing job shouldn & # x27 ; s been. Rene is a Capricorn and was born in the New Zealand charts will Counting on Alum Joy-Anna Forsyth to... But I let it African-American, Native-American, and Swiss born on 25.