The crass curmudgeon wants to do something with her life, even if it's advocating for another woman to get her shot in the limelight. Take the case of her father. She also re-recorded new versions of all the Ike & Tina Turner songs used in the film. And still spending it freely. Taylors son, Ike Turner Jr., and Michael were later adopted by Ike Turner and his wife, Tina Turner. Boy, the ingratitude. sup{vertical-align: 60%;font-size: 75%;line-height: 100%}sub{vertical-align: -10%;font-size: 75%;line-height: 100%}.amp{font-family: Baskerville, "Goudy Old Style", "Palatino", "Book Antiqua", "Warnock Pro", serif;font-weight: normal;font-style: italic;font-size: 1.1em;line-height: 1em}.caps{font-size: 90%}.dquo{margin-left:-.40em}.quo{margin-left:-.2em} He reportedly took his own life with a gunshot in his head. They parted ways in 1955, and following the divorce, Turner got involved in relationships with his girlfriends Alice Bell and Annie Mae Wilson. "But I never beat her. "), he seems always to have been more than a little confused about the right way to treat them. Anna Mae and Ike did not have sex the night his live-in girlfriend Lorraine Taylor shot herself as depicted. Louise Redknapp went topless in a scorcher of a photo shoot. Loraine,89 , talked about accepting both the joy and the pain children can bring. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Welcome to Turner's Outdoorsman, California's #1 hunting, shooting, and fishing specialty stores. Relationship dating details of Ike Turner and Lorraine Taylor Turner and all the other celebrities they've hooked up with. } Turner, Coty Skylar 10 May 1996 - 20 May 2018 Clute, Texas : Drake, Nicholas Rodney 19 June 1948 - 25 November 1974 Warwickshire, England : Young, Thomas 02 September 1973 - 08 March 2010 Springfield, Ohio : Jake, John Michael 09 August 1963 - 14 September 2007 Phoenix, Arizona : Kohn, Bernard Tina told Lorraine to not do anything dangerous so Lorraine put her gun down and commented that Tina was not worth the bullet in her gun. !function(e,a,t){var n,r,o,i=a.createElement("canvas"),p=i.getContext&&i.getContext("2d");function s(e,t){var a=String.fromCharCode;p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,e),0,0);e=i.toDataURL();return p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,t),0,0),e===i.toDataURL()}function c(e){var t=a.createElement("script");t.src=e,t.defer=t.type="text/javascript",a.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(t)}for(o=Array("flag","emoji"),t.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},r=0;r