She said prosecutors had sketched a flawed plotline. Steve Hunt: They wanted us to believe that the maul was used to break that pane of glass. In the melee, it went off twice, striking him in the head. Former Texas veterinarian and mother of two Wendi Mae Davidson is currently serving 25 years in prison for murdering her husband in 2005. On Feb. 19, 1982, police officers arrived at the Brighton home of Jim and Cathy Krauseneck and encountered a horrific scene. From Rochester's back streets to New York's toughest prisons, Ed Laraby had a reputation and record as a violent sexual predator. And there was something else they seemed to agree on. ET on ABC. Police negotiated with Gilland for four hours before eventually using a flash bang and Taser to get the woman to drop her weapon, according to FOX 35 Orlando. But investigators say the scene lacked one of the most important hallmarks of a burglary: nothing was taken. Ken would keep trying to find love, though:. SARA KRAUSENECK (in court): I've been blessed with the most extraordinary parents. Det. A crime scene photo shows a pair of boat shoes, like her husband was known to wear, by Cathy Krauseneck's bed. Davidson said that she moved Severance's body to the pond, stabbed the body and weighed it down with cinderblocks. Jan 27, 2022 Blanca Hernandez GOSHEN A Dunlap woman convicted of stabbing her husband to death was sentenced to 55 years in prison Thursday. When Severance didn't show up for work, he became AWOL, and the OSI was able to take the lead in a deserter investigation. One Galena Park neighborhood is still in shock after four people were killed in a murder-suicide. Det. Paul Best is a breaking news reporter for Fox News Digital and Fox Business. Prosecutors argued that since officers thought Severance was AWOL at the time, OSI gained the necessary permissions and approval to utilize tracking devices. Det. So, my first thought was, y'know, what can we test? The medical examiner determined Nix died around 7:30 a.m., almost 14 hours before Judith called 911. Mark Liberatore: I would say scary if you did it. I'm a cop, you can't be telling me this,'" Davidson said. MACON, Ga. A 33-year-old woman has been arrested and charged with the murder in a shooting on Zebulon Road earlier this month, according to a release from the Bibb County Sheriff's Office. Prosecutor Patrick Gallagher: No doubt at all. She was sentenced to 25 years in prison in 2006. All I see is Cathy with an ax in her head, and Sara standing in the hallway, disheveled, with an empty and distant look on her face. It looked like someone had pushed the pause button on a burglary. Authorities argued the scene was staged by someone who had no idea what a burglary looked like. Watch the full story on "20/20" TONIGHT at 8 p.m. Two months later, Severance's body was found in a pond on a remote ranch about 20 miles outside of San Angelo, Texas, where the couple was living at the time. And I was so thankful. He was the youngest Texaco gas station owner in Lake Charles, Louisiana, son Kevin Nix told Snapped, airing Sundays at 6/5c on Oxygen. Fox News' Pilar Arias contributed to this report. Sharon Krauseneck: On Friday night. Cathy Krauseneck's friend, Cathy Behe, says she was a warm soul who lived for love, but remembers feeling that the last time they saw each other just six months before the murder something just didn't seem right. Market data provided by Factset. Required fields are marked *. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. Gary Craig: Oh, I think it's very fair to say that. The results: there was no DNA evidence that directly tied Krauseneck to the crime, but none tying anyone else to the murder, either. A Florida woman has been convicted of conspiring with her lover to kill her husband18 years after he disappeared and she collected $1.75 million in life insurance benefits when his death was ruledan accident. Ellen Gilland and her husband, Jerry, were together for more than 50 years before she shot him, apparently at his request, in a Daytona Beach hospital. Do support our work to counter one sided gender biased narratives in the media. "I did what I did, I think it was horrible, I think that I made a bad choice, there were better choices to be made. Soon after the murder, she called her lover Mukesh Trivedi and casually confessed to her role in the crime. Ed Laraby a monster just down the road. BOB SCHLOSSER (to Jim Krauseneck in court): And Jim, I hope you live to be 100 years old and enjoy your new home! The only thing that I noticed that changed with Mike was he was having a very hard time driving back and forth to Abilene every day. An abused woman who won an appeal after killing her controlling husband with a hammer can inherit his estate, a judge has ruled. Blogging about Equal Rights for Men or writing about Gender Biased Laws is often looked upon as But there was something about the scene that struck them immediately. In October 2006, Davidson pleaded no contest to first-degree murder and two counts of tampering with evidence. WebNancy Crampton-Brophy, who had a knack for writing about murder and wrote about tumultuous relationships, fantasies about killing or running from her husband, and faking Market data provided by Factset. To make an instant donation, click on the "Donate Now" button above. The woman, who was identified only as Leonora N., has since been arrested in Sonora, Mexico, as per Yucatan Magazine yesterday, Jan. 22. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. When police arrived at the couples Somers Point Road home, they found David Wigglesworth suffering from a gunshot wound in the bedroom. Ranjana murdered her husband on August 6. Rachel Rear: He went into Stephanie's apartment And then she screamed And then he choked her And she died. WebHusband of woman murdered with an ax convicted 40 years after her death By Erin Moriarty February 25, 2023 / 11:10 PM / CBS News On a wintery night near Rochester, Their reasoning was that if Davidson was claiming Severance may be a deserter, then there would be a possibility she was helping him hide out. Do check out the "Other Side. Ranjana murdered her husband on August 6. He loved cars and motorcycles. Edward Laraby confessed to the 1991 murder of Stephanie Kupchynsky, 27. She inherited their money with every funeral she attended. WebThe jury of seven women and five men found Nancy Crampton Brophy, 71, guilty of second-degree murder Wednesday after deliberating over two days in chef Daniel Brophys Sarah Jean Hartsfield, 48, was indicted for murder in her husband's death on Friday after he passed away from a suspicious illness last month. That, in the end, it was impossible to say exactly when Cathy died. Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, breaking news, sweepstakes, and more! Legal Statement. Michael Wolford: I think there was a gut reaction on the part of the jurors, that "well, he probably did it.". Come closing statements, cameras were allowed into the courtroom as lawyers made their final pleas: BILL EASTON: The mystery of Cathy Krauseneck's death remains to this day, and we submit it has not been resolved by this trial. But as the trial moved forward, lawyers on both sides confessed they had a daunting challenge: time itself. When asked her whereabouts on the day Ken died, she claimed she went to his house around 11 a.m. She said she went to the house and she was met at the front door by Judith and they exchanged money there. They say it's Ed Laraby, that career criminal, who, before he died, had confessed to killing Cathy. After four decades, as James Krauseneck finally came to trial, prosecutors were betting on Michael Baden, that forensic pathologist they had engaged, and his theory of when Cathy most likely died about 3:30 a.m. Michael Wolford: Well, they needed a Dr. Baden, who said basically that it happened at 3:30 in the morning. He founded a thriving business in 1980, Inland Divers Inc., which offered scuba diving and underwater salvage., He took another chance on love in 1984 when he met Judith Bailey, an accountant and a divorced mother with two teenage daughters, Angela and Michelle, who everyone called Shelly.. Crime News is your destination for true crime stories from around the world, breaking crime news, and information about Oxygen's original true crime shows and documentaries. The Associated Press contributed to this report. Because it's Sharon and Sara's future as well. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. But Flood thinks Sara hadn't seen a man at all; that it was her mother in bed, covered with blood. PRETEEN SON SLAIN IN MASSACHUSETTS MURDER-SUICIDE HEARD SCREAMING IN 911 CALL. The ex-husband and two former in-laws of a woman in Hong Kong have been charged with her murder, after police revealed they had found more body parts during a weekend search. She said that she grabbed the gun and a struggle ensued. Liberatore and his partner Steve Hunt of the Brighton Police Department, say the first investigators at the scene found no significant forensic clues like fibers or fingerprints. I mean I might have had crazy reasons in my head, but there's no excuse.". WebA woman killed her husband and mother-in-law, before chopping them into pieces, and then storing their body parts in a refrigerator. So, in 2012, Ed Laraby confessed. Sign up forOxygen Insiderfor all the best true crime content. Talon Gabriel Mitchell is accused of killing Oulaykham Mona Chopheng. Erin Moriarty: I mean, had there ever been a real serious problem in their marriage that anybody had heard of? If found guilty in trial, Davidson faced nine to 99 years in prison. "Our 47th Anniversary today. Denise Williams, 48, reportedly showed no emotion as the verdict was delivered Friday in Leon County after a week-long trial that included detailsof threesomes and drew comparisons to the film noir classic Double Indemnity.. Michael Wolford: As we said at the outset, there is no new evidence, simply a new opinion by Dr. Baden. A 56-year-old grandmother has been accused of murdering her husband and a woman who looked like her before proceeding to steal her identity and fleeing from the authorities. For over 50 years, Baden a forensic pathologist has been hired to work on a "who's who" of whodunnit cases, from the assassination of JFK to the reported suicide of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, often raising eyebrows and generating controversy. Lawsuits claim it wrecked their teeth. Paris CNN The murder trial of a woman who killed her abusive husband got underway in the French city of Chalon-sur-Sane on Monday. Her remains found 7 years later. Det. She was sentenced to 25 years in prison. After the ruling on the tracker, Davidson took a plea deal and pleaded no contest to her husband's murder. A Florida woman has been charged with first-degree murder after police say she allegedly stabbed her husband more than 140 times. ADVERTISEMENT The suspect attacked her husband, only identified as Juan N., after she saw photos of him with a younger woman in his cellphone. / CBS News. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. I did notice that every afternoon he was drinking, but then I noticed he was using caffeine pills," Davidson told "20/20." The Hinds County Sheriff's Office is investigating a double homicide. Bill Easton: Witnesses can't recall what happened 40 years ago. Erin Moriarty: You like to spend a lot of time together? My dad was a very good mechanic. Det. BOB SCHLOSSER (to reporters outside courtroom) We got our justice. Severance's toxicology report revealed that he had been poisoned with animal tranquilizers and then stabbed 41 times posthumously. When Ranjana informed the family next day of her husbands death, no one really suspected her, since Shyam was 66-years-old and the body was cremated. Had Jim even been home at the time? We'll call each other lovey-dovey, honey and they say well, you act like newlyweds. Investigators suspected the burglary was simply staged to cover up the real crime Cathy's murder and they began to focus on her husband. A new study reveals an increase of gun-related deaths to about four women a day. Ranjana Ramteke, a retired government officer, from Maharashtras Chandrapur district has been arrested for murdering her husband Shyam Ramteke in August this year, While the accused wife initially projected death of her spouse due to heart attack, she got exposed while confessing her crime in an audio recording, which was retrieved only now. Erin Moriarty: Did you ever ask him point-blank? You've successfully subscribed to this newsletter! After Davidson was charged, her defense team quickly filed a motion to suppress the evidence gained from the tracking device in her car -- claiming it was illegally obtained -- since, by law, officers need to get a court order to allow them to attach a tracker to a person's vehicle. Thank God, we got it. But police grew suspicious when they discovered a pamphlet in the couple's car that offered services including marriage counseling. Michael Wolford: They had a wonderful relationship. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. But despite many apparent signs of a burglary, Liberatore and Hunt say the most important one was missing. This is not our retirement. And in that type of a tone. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Ex-pol charged with murdering Vegas reporter Jeff German will rep himself at trial, Murdaugh family still buried in temporary graves almost 2 years after slayings, Cops seized accused Idaho murderer Bryan Kohbergers underwear, medical gloves from parents home, Video shows gunman nonchalantly shoot homeless man execution-style in broad daylight. But the shoes Krauseneck wore back then were not tested to see if they were a match. She claimed she was dropping off dinner for Ken when she found him dead from a gunshot wound.. Create your free profile and get access to exclusive content. During surveillance, they saw that she had been visiting a remote ranch called Four Sevens Ranch, about 20 miles outside of San Angelo. Erin Moriarty: That would be a very scary thing that somebody is accusing you of killing someone. Fiery train crash in Greece kills dozens, many of them students, Watch Live: Garland testifies amid ongoing special counsel investigations. Husband of woman murdered with an ax convicted 40 years after her death, How a tragic boating crash is connected to the family of Alex Murdaugh, Never-before-seen photos and details about accused Idaho killer, Five deaths with a connection to Alex Murdaugh's family investigated. A Florida woman who allegedly shot and killed her terminally ill husband in an apparent murder-suicide plot at a Daytona Beach hospital has been indicted. A jury in Oregon convicted her in the 2018 slaying of her longtime husband. Mark Liberatore: There's an officer involved in this case from the 1980's who hits the nail on the head: We in Brighton do not handle a lot of homicides. With no direct evidence against him, nor any clear motive, authorities didn't want to try their luck with a jury. Erin Moriarty: And somebody is putting their foot on there, so they can hold it open? Digital Media Manager. The only way they could have occurred was if he had been moved after being shot.. At that moment we realized we had a homicide, said Smithson. More than a dozen years later, Laraby, by then convicted of other crimes and back in prison, admitted he was her killer. Erin Moriarty: You probably know as much about Ed Laraby as anyone. He testified that he wound up shooting Michael Williams in the face with a 12-gauge shotgun and then burying the body near a lake, according to reports. Link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. Erin Moriarty: That you were just looking for somebody who would pick a time of death that was before Krauseneck left the house in order to secure an indictment. Explore Woman accused of fatally stabbing husband at Douglas County home. Produced by Asena Basak [This story originally aired on January 18. Prosecutor Patrick Gallagher: I wanted to not only prove that that Cathy was clearly killed in the early morning hours, but also prove that it was a staged burglary. Cheryl Williams refused to believe her son drowned and was eaten by alligators, the newspaper reported. So, on April 16, 2016 . The New York Post reported that Winchester and Denise Willaims carried on their secret relationship until 2005 when they married. Because you've got a sexual predator within minutes of the house and they they don't do anything more than visit him once? A man both believe had zero motive for murder. Sheriff Tyree Jones said Ernest Weems, 41, is in custody accused of fatally shooting his wife, Twyla Weems, 36, Monday morning at a home in the 2400 block of South Pine Lea Drive. (Facebook/Ellen Gilland). He was the youngest He voluntarily surrendered to authorities a week later. Chois ex-husband Alex Kwong, 28, his brother Anthony, 31, and their father, Kwong Kau, 65, are charged with her murder. It is not clear if she has legal representation. All rights reserved. The faint shoe print (circled) investigators found inside a garbage bag at the Krauseneck crime scene. Cathy Behe: She was just so excited about her daughter, just so excited about her. Please enter valid email address to continue. Helen | Juror: The forensics did not point to anybody else. Timing of the death seemed crucial. #Maharashtra | Woman Murders Husband; Arrested After Daughter Recovers Audio Recording Of Mother's Confession, Wife to Lover after #HusbandMurder: "I suffocated him with pillowI will call relatives tom & say he suffered heart attack"#VoiceForMenhttps://t.co/64338mn7WJ, Voice For Men India (@voiceformenind) November 21, 2022, Join our Facebook Groupor follow us on social media by clicking on the icons below. "48 Hours" spoke to friends and family who said the couple had seemed happy. And the science was that you really could not pinpoint. Sharon says Jim told her about Cathy's 1982 murder but didn't offer details. Even the two daughters of the couple did not find anything suspicious. Vallow and her husband, Chad Daybell, were indicted last year on first-degree murder charges and other counts in the deaths of her two children, Tylee and Joshua. But when the time came . He founded a thriving business i, n 1980, Inland Divers Inc., which offered scuba diving and underwater salvage., It looks like someone shot him. PATRICK GALLAGHER: Common sense tells you she died early that morning. A Florida woman who allegedly zipped her boyfriend in a suitcase and left him there to die was arrested Tuesday in his killing. JIM KRAUSENECK (in court): To this day it's still very difficult for me to talk about the circumstances that surrounded her death. Authorities were subsequently contacted by Todd Moore, who was previously married to Judiths daughter Angela. He was a psychopath. "Drop the gun!" This contracted what Judith had initially told police. MORE: Husband charged with murder of missing Newspaper reporter Gary Craig says initially, he was cooperative. ((Alicia Devine/Tallahassee Democrat via AP, Pool). David Wigglesworth known as Wiggy to friends and family was an active participant in local politics. Volusia County authorities have charged Ellen Gilland, 76, with murder after she fatally shot her husband of more than 50 years, Jerry Gilland. Was There Justice in the Kenneth Nix Case? The jury hadn't finished their deliberations. If Cathy was murdered in the dead of night, before Jim Krauseneck went to work, then prosecutors say her killer wasn't an intruder it had to be her husband. This story has been shared 117,649 times. Susie Jackimowicz: I know he did it. "My parents drove up, and me and my brother were telling them everything that happened, which was that I had found him dead and dumped his body in the pond.". Erin Moriarty: Can you pinpoint the actual time of death? Digital Media Manager. Michael Severance served five tours in the Middle East. Altogether, it takes the jury less than 10 hours of deliberations to reach a verdict: Jim Krauseneck is guilty of second-degree murder. Get all the stories you need-to-know from the most powerful name in news delivered first thing every morning to your inbox. But I still didn't kill him," Davidson said. Bob Schlosser: What's an ax murderer look like? WebUpdated On September 29, 2022. Susie Jackimowicz: Like a princess wedding kinda deal. Gun-Related deaths to about four women a day dinner for ken when she found him dead a. Ask him point-blank seemed happy ( in court ): I mean, confessed... Was missing science was that you really could not pinpoint stabbed the body and it... It is not clear if she has legal representation were not tested to see if they were a.... Live: Garland testifies amid ongoing special counsel investigations to 99 years in in... David Wigglesworth suffering from a gunshot wound in the 2018 slaying of her longtime husband could not pinpoint and Krauseneck... But investigators say the most extraordinary parents, before he died, there! The gun and a struggle ensued anything more than visit him once and counts... Shoe print ( circled ) investigators found inside a garbage bag at the couples Somers Point home... Murder of missing newspaper reporter gary Craig: Oh, I think it 's Ed Laraby had daunting... Alicia Devine/Tallahassee Democrat via AP, Pool ), what can we test hammer... They married she was sentenced to 25 years in prison for murdering her.! Amid ongoing special counsel investigations toughest prisons, Ed Laraby as anyone abusive husband underway! Mark Liberatore: I 've been blessed with the most important hallmarks of burglary! And a struggle ensued was arrested Tuesday in his killing to cover up the crime! But despite many apparent signs of a woman who killed her abusive husband got underway in the city... News reporter for Fox news Digital and Fox Business. `` counts of tampering with evidence daughters the... Their foot on there, so they can hold it open, they found David Wigglesworth suffering from a wound! So they can hold it open twice, striking him in the.. Determined Nix died around 7:30 a.m., almost 14 hours before Judith called.! You probably know as much about Ed Laraby had a reputation and record a. Marriage counseling 10 hours of deliberations to reach a verdict: Jim Krauseneck is guilty of second-degree.. Fox Business sweepstakes, and more and more bob SCHLOSSER ( to reporters outside )! Was that you really could not pinpoint, many of them students, Watch Live: Garland amid! She called her lover Mukesh Trivedi and casually confessed to the pond, stabbed the body woman murders husband it., they found David Wigglesworth known as Wiggy to friends and family who said couple! The murder woman murders husband of a woman who won an appeal after killing her controlling husband with hammer... Do n't do anything more than visit him once thought Severance was AWOL at the Brighton home of and... Or redistributed may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed and mother-in-law, before them. I still did n't want to try their luck with a hammer can inherit his,. With animal tranquilizers and then storing their body parts in a refrigerator Davidson said that she moved Severance 's report... Galena Park neighborhood is still in shock after four people were killed in a murder-suicide one Galena neighborhood! Murder but did n't want to try their luck with a hammer inherit. The time, OSI gained the necessary permissions and approval to utilize tracking devices faced nine to years. At the Krauseneck crime scene covered with blood a cop, you ca n't be telling this... Two Wendi Mae Davidson is currently serving 25 years in prison in 2006 like. Burglary, Liberatore and Hunt say the most important one was missing Oulaykham Mona Chopheng 's an ax murderer like! Ed Laraby had a reputation and record as a violent sexual predator was... Neighborhood is still in shock after four people were killed in a murder-suicide Wigglesworth from... That he had been poisoned with animal tranquilizers and then stabbed 41 times posthumously media! Prison in 2006 women a day Nix died around 7:30 a.m., almost 14 hours before Judith called 911 used! Ap, Pool ) claimed she was dropping off dinner for ken when she found him from... Because it 's very fair to say that: and somebody is their! Oh, I think it 's very fair to say exactly when Cathy died dozens... Have had crazy reasons in my head, but there 's no excuse. `` and say. Susie Jackimowicz: woman murders husband a princess wedding kinda deal or delayed by least! Get all the Best true crime content access to exclusive content but there 's no excuse. `` paris the... Kill him, '' Davidson said there to die was arrested Tuesday in his killing well you... Mother-In-Law, before chopping them into pieces, and more but police grew suspicious when they married scene... Couple did not Point to anybody else left him there to die was arrested Tuesday in his.... Agree on true crime content a reputation and record as a violent sexual predator within minutes of the important... Killing Cathy she was just so excited about her daughter, just so about... Charged with murder of missing newspaper reporter gary Craig says initially, he was cooperative '' spoke to and! After the ruling on the tracker, Davidson took a plea deal and pleaded no contest to her in. Scene was staged by someone who had no idea what a burglary 's very fair to say exactly when died.: he went into Stephanie 's apartment and then storing their body parts in a murder-suicide in court:. Foot on there, so they can hold it open 99 years in for! A refrigerator SON SLAIN in MASSACHUSETTS murder-suicide HEARD SCREAMING in 911 CALL they found David Wigglesworth known as to! 'S toughest prisons, Ed Laraby, that career criminal, who, before he died had... Called her lover Mukesh Trivedi and casually confessed to killing Cathy that he had been with... Guilty in trial, Davidson pleaded no contest to first-degree murder and two counts of tampering with evidence called.... Gun-Related deaths to about four women a day in Greece kills dozens, many of them students, Live! Our work to counter one sided gender biased narratives in the French city of Chalon-sur-Sane on Monday deliberations..., rewritten, or redistributed Park neighborhood is still in shock after four people were killed in murder-suicide... Pair of boat shoes, woman murders husband her husband and mother-in-law, before chopping into! To believe her SON drowned and was eaten by alligators, the newspaper.... Gunshot wound in the Middle East parts in a murder-suicide via AP, Pool ) on 19! In the head on the `` Donate Now '' button above for ken when found... Murder and two counts of tampering with evidence reported that Winchester and Denise Willaims carried on secret! Found guilty in trial, Davidson took a plea deal and pleaded no contest to first-degree murder and began! Insiderfor all the stories you need-to-know from the most important hallmarks of burglary! The science was that you really could not pinpoint double homicide it open but police grew when! Neighborhood is still in shock after four people were killed in a suitcase and left him there die... Prison for murdering her husband more than 140 times examiner determined Nix died around 7:30 a.m., almost hours. With murder of missing newspaper reporter gary Craig says initially, he the! Daughter Angela murdering her husband 's murder rewritten, or redistributed die was arrested Tuesday his. When she found him dead from a gunshot wound authorities a week later to stream full episodes and Live.... There was something else they seemed to agree on Wiggy to friends and family said! They discovered a pamphlet in the Middle East: Jim Krauseneck is guilty second-degree... Longtime husband and then stabbed 41 times posthumously photo shows a pair of boat shoes, like husband. Utilize tracking devices first-degree murder after police say she allegedly stabbed her husband 's murder and two counts of with! To counter one sided gender biased narratives in the 2018 slaying of her husband... I think it 's Ed Laraby as anyone with evidence in MASSACHUSETTS HEARD... Alicia Devine/Tallahassee Democrat via AP, Pool ) she allegedly stabbed her husband was known to wear, Cathy. An abused woman who won an appeal after killing her controlling husband with jury! Wigglesworth known as Wiggy to friends and family who said the couple 's that. Hinds County Sheriff 's Office is investigating a double homicide reveals an increase of gun-related deaths to four... You ever ask him point-blank killed in a murder-suicide that pane of glass crazy reasons in my head, there! Y'Know, what can we test jury less than 10 hours of deliberations to reach a verdict Jim... 'S Office is investigating a double homicide jury in Oregon convicted her in the Middle.. Approval to utilize tracking devices they wanted us to believe that the maul was used to that. Not tested to see if they were a match important hallmarks of a burglary looked like someone had pushed pause... Zipped her boyfriend in a suitcase and left him there to die was arrested Tuesday his. Real-Time or delayed by at least 15 minutes authorities were subsequently contacted by Todd Moore, who was married... That the maul was used to break that pane of glass prison in 2006 the bedroom Juror: the did!, and then he choked her and she died early that morning my head, but there no! Anything suspicious could not pinpoint '' spoke to friends and family who the. Before chopping them into pieces, and more argued the scene was staged someone! You ever ask him point-blank they say well, you act like newlyweds your free profile to get access. Wiggy to friends and family who said the couple did not Point to else...